Targeting Protein For Xklp2 antibody
Mouse anti Human targeting protein for Xklp2 antibody detects a band of 100 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti targeting protein for Xklp2 detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Collection of antigenic peptides from different regions of targeting protein for Xklp2
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000922 spindle pole
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0032147 activation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0060236 regulation of mitotic spindle organization
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Targeting Protein For Xklp2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|