Targeting Protein For Xklp2 antibody
Mouse anti Targeting Protein For Xklp2
Targeting protein for Xklp2 antibody recognizes the Targeting protein for xklp2, also known as TPX2, P100, targeting protein for Xklp2. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human targeting protein for Xklp2 antibody detects a band of 100 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti targeting protein for Xklp2 detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Collection of antigenic peptides from different regions of targeting protein for Xklp2
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9ULW0 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TPX2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000922 spindle pole
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0032147 activation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0060236 regulation of mitotic spindle organization
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Targeting Protein For Xklp2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.