Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TAB1 detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli-derived recombinant human TAB1 (amino acids 1 - 300)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000185 activation of MAPKKK activity
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003824 catalytic activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0007249 I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0007254 JNK cascade
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up