Survival Motor Neuron Protein antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti survival motor neuron protein detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human SMN1 expressed in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000245 spliceosome assembly
- GO:0000387 spliceosomal snRNP assembly
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0008219 cell death
- GO:0015030 Cajal body
- GO:0034660 ncRNA metabolic process
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up