SUPT3H antibody | OTI3D1
Mouse anti Human SUPT3H antibody detects a band of 34 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SUPT3H detects a band of approximately 34 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human SUPT3H (NP_852001) produced in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016578 histone deubiquitination
- GO:0016986 transcription initiation factor activity
- GO:0030914 STAGA complex
- GO:0033276 transcription factor TFTC complex
- GO:0043966 histone H3 acetylation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SUPT3H antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra