SUPT3H antibody | OTI3D1
Mouse anti SUPT3H
SUPT3H antibody recognizes the transcription initiation protein SPT3 homolog, also known as SPT3-like protein. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human SUPT3H antibody detects a band of 34 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SUPT3H detects a band of approximately 34 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human SUPT3H (NP_852001) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O75486 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SUPT3H Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016578 histone deubiquitination
- GO:0016986 transcription initiation factor activity
- GO:0030914 STAGA complex
- GO:0033276 transcription factor TFTC complex
- GO:0043966 histone H3 acetylation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SUPT3H antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.