SUMO-1 antibody | 66AT1273.94.49
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SUMO-1 detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant GST-SUMO-1 fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005643 nuclear pore
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0016481 negative regulation of transcription
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- GO:0016925 protein sumoylation
- GO:0031334 positive regulation of protein complex assembly
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0031965 nuclear membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032436 positive regulation of proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0032880 regulation of protein localization
- GO:0043433 negative regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060334 regulation of interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up