STAT6 antibody | 6C10
Changes in STAT6 expression has been implicated in the development of Hemangiopericytoma and solitary fibrous tumor (Doyle et al. 2014).Mouse anti Human STAT6 antibody, clone 6C10 recognizes human Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6, also known as STAT6 or IL-4 Stat. STAT6 is a 846 amino acid ~100 kDa signal transducer and activator of transcription involved in interleukin-4 and interleukin-3 signaling.
Changes in STAT6 expression has been implicated in the development of Hemangiopericytoma and solitary fibrous tumor (Doyle et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 695-804 of human STAT6
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- For research purposes only
Applications of STAT6 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra