SRSF9 antibody | OTI5A12
The protein encoded by SRSF9 gene is a member of the serine/arginine (SR)-rich family of pre-mRNA splicing factors, which constitute part of the spliceosome. Each of these factors contains an RNA recognition motif (RRM) for binding RNA and an RS domain for binding other proteins. The RS domain is rich in serine and arginine residues and facilitates interaction between different SR splicing factors. In addition to being critical for mRNA splicing, the SR proteins have also been shown to be involved in mRNA export from the nucleus and in translation. Two pseudogenes, one on chromosome 15 and the other on chromosome 21, have been found for SRSF9 (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2010).
Mouse anti Human SRSF9 antibody detects a band of 26 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SRSF9 detects a band of approximately 26 kDa in Raji cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length E. coli-derived recombinant protein of human SRSF9
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q13242 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SRSF9 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006369 termination of RNA polymerase II transcription
- GO:0006376 mRNA splice site selection
- GO:0006406 mRNA export from nucleus
- GO:0031124 mRNA 3'-end processing
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SRSF9 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.