SRSF1 antibody | AB01/3A7
The SRSF1 gene encodes a member of the arginine/serine-rich splicing factor protein family, and functions in both constitutive and alternative pre-mRNA splicing. The protein binds to pre-mRNA transcripts and components of the spliceosome, and can either activate or repress splicing depending on the location of the pre-mRNA binding site. The protein's ability to activate splicing is regulated by phosphorylation and interactions with other splicing factor associated proteins. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for SRSF1. In addition, a pseudogene of SRSF1 has been found on chromosome 13 (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2010).
Mouse anti Human SRSF1 antibody detects a band of 33 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SRSF1 detects a band of approximately 33 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant human SRSF1 (amino acids 1 - 248)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 2.0 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0006369 termination of RNA polymerase II transcription
- GO:0006376 mRNA splice site selection
- GO:0006406 mRNA export from nucleus
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- GO:0031124 mRNA 3'-end processing
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SRSF1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra