SQSTM1 antibody | 2C11
Filter by Application:IF WB Reset
Mouse anti Human SQSTM1:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human SQSTM1 antibody, clone 2C11 recognizes human SQSTM1, also known as Sequestosome-1, p62 or EBIAP. SQSTM1 is a ~62kDa ubiquitously expressed molecule bearing an N-terminal OPR domain which mediates homo-oligomerization and interactions with other proteins. SQSTM1 also bears a C-terminal UBA domain, responsible for binding to poly-ubiquitinated substrates.
SQSTM1 is involved in the autophagic degradation of poly-ubiquitinated proteins (Wei et al. 2013) and in bone remodelling through activation of of osteoclasts. Mutations in the SQSTM1 gene have been implicated in Paget's disease of bone (Laurin et al. 2002)
Mouse anti human SQSTM1, clone 2C11 has been used successfully for the identification of SQSTM1 in Hela cells by western blotting.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 441 of human SQSTM1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0008104 protein localization
- GO:0005080 protein kinase C binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030971 receptor tyrosine kinase binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0016197 endosome transport
- GO:0016236 macroautophagy
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0042169 SH2 domain binding
- GO:0043122 regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043130 ubiquitin binding
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up