SMARCC2 antibody | AB02/2E2
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti SMARCC2 antibody detects a band of approximately 181 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human SMARCC2 (aa 724-1214)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000785 chromatin
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0006333 chromatin assembly or disassembly
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006338 chromatin remodeling
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0016514 SWI/SNF complex
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0071564 npBAF complex
- GO:0071565 nBAF complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up