SLP-76 antibody | SLP-76/03
SLP-76 is one of several adaptor proteins assisting with TCR-mediated signal transduction, through GRB2 binding, functioning as a substrate for the protein-tyrosine kinase ZAP-70 and thus playing a crucial role in both T cell ontogeny and activation. Other molecules that associate with SLP-76 include phospholipase C (PLC)–gamma, Vav, Nck and fyn binding protein.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Pig Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- A fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 216-434 of human SLP-76.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q13094 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LCP2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of SLP-76 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2377 detects a band of approximately 76kDa in T lymphocyte cell lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for SLP-76 antibody
Di Bartolo V et al. (2007) A novel pathway down-modulating T cell activation involves HPK-1-dependent recruitment of 14-3-3 proteins on SLP-76.
J Exp Med. 204 (3): 681-91.
Brockmeyer, C. et al. (2011) T cell receptor (TCR)-induced tyrosine phosphorylation dynamics identifies themis as a new TCR signalosome component.
J Biol Chem. 286: 7535-47.
Lasserre, R. et al. (2011) Release of serine/threonine-phosphorylated adaptors from signaling microclusters down-regulates T cell activation.
J Cell Biol. 195 (5): 839-53.
Lasserre, R. et al. (2010) Ezrin tunes T-cell activation by controlling Dlg1 and microtubule positioning at the immunological synapse.
EMBO J. 29: 2301-14.
Paster, W. et al. (2013) GRB2-mediated recruitment of THEMIS to LAT is essential for thymocyte development.
J Immunol. 190 (7): 3749-56.
Bonilla, F.A. et al. (2000) Adapter proteins SLP-76 and BLNK both are expressed by murine macrophages and are linked to signaling via Fcgamma receptors I and II/III.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 97 (4): 1725-30.