SH2D2A antibody | OTI6G1
The SH2D2A gene encodes an adaptor protein thought to function in T-cell signal transduction. A related protein in mouse is responsible for the activation of lymphocyte-specific protein-tyrosine kinase and functions in downstream signaling. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2010).
Mouse anti Human SH2D2A antibody detects a band of 46 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SH2D2A detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human SH2D2A (NP_003966) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005070 SH3/SH2 adaptor activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SH2D2A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra