SGK3 antibody | 2A7
Mouse anti Human SGK3 antibody, clone 2A7 recognizes human Serine/threonine-protein kinase Sgk3 also known as Cytokine-independent survival kinase, Serum/glucocorticoid-regulated kinase 3 or SGK3. Serine/threonine-protein kinase Sgk3 is a 496 amino acid endosomal protein involved in regulation of multiple ion channels, membrane transporters and cell growth, proliferation, survival and migration. SGK3 contains single AGC-kinase, C-terminal; protein kinase; and PX (phox homology) domains.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 130 of human SGK3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q96BR1 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- C8orf44-SGK3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006950 response to stress
- GO:0007154 cell communication
- GO:0016023 cytoplasmic membrane-bounded vesicle
- GO:0035091 phosphatidylinositol binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of SGK3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for SGK3 antibody
Wang, Y. et al. (2011) SGK3 Is an Estrogen-Inducible Kinase Promoting Estrogen-Mediated Survival of Breast Cancer Cells.
Mol Endocrinol. 25: 72-82
Wang, Y. et al. (2014) Coordinated regulation of serum- and glucocorticoid-inducible kinase 3 by a C-terminal hydrophobic motif and Hsp90-Cdc37 chaperone complex.
J Biol Chem. 289 (8): 4815-26.
Wang, Y. et al. (2014) SGK3 is an androgen-inducible kinase promoting prostate cancer cell proliferation through activation of p70 S6 kinase and up-regulation of cyclin D1.
Mol Endocrinol. me20131339.