Sex Hormone Binding Globulin antibody | MA026 (1A7)
|Mouse anti human sex hormone binding globulin antibody, clone MA026 (1A7) recognizes sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), a 45 kDa plasma glycoprotein dimer.
SHBG is an androgen transport protein which binds and regulates the free concentration of steroid hormones and is involved in steroid signalling at the cell membrane. This antibody shows minimal cross-reactivity with other human serum proteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by caprylic acid fractionation from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified SHBG from human serum.
- 2.1 x 109 M-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up