Sex Hormone Binding Globulin antibody | MA026 (1A7)
SHBG is an androgen transport protein which binds and regulates the free concentration of steroid hormones and is involved in steroid signalling at the cell membrane. This antibody shows minimal cross-reactivity with other human serum proteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by caprylic acid fractionation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified SHBG from human serum.
- 2.1 x 109 M-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005497 androgen binding
- GO:0009914 hormone transport
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|