SETD7 antibody | OTI2D10
Mouse anti SETD7
SETD7 antibody recognizes the histone-lysine N-methyltransferase SETD7, also known as H3-K4-HMTase SETD7, SET domain-containing protein 7 or histone H3-lysine 4-specific methyltransferase. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human SETD7 antibody detects a band of 48 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SETD7 detects a band of approximately 48 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human SETD7 (NP_085151) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q8WTS6 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SETD7 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005694 chromosome
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0018024 histone-lysine N-methyltransferase activity
- GO:0018026 peptidyl-lysine monomethylation
- GO:0018027 peptidyl-lysine dimethylation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SETD7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.