SETD7 antibody | OTI2D10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SETD7 detects a band of approximately 48 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human SETD7 (NP_085151) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005694 chromosome
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0018024 histone-lysine N-methyltransferase activity
- GO:0018026 peptidyl-lysine monomethylation
- GO:0018027 peptidyl-lysine dimethylation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up