Sdhb antibody | OTI2A3
Complex II of the respiratory chain, which is specifically involved in the oxidation of succinate, carries electrons from FADH to Coenzyme Q. The complex is composed of four nuclear-encoded subunits and is localized in the mitochondrial inner membrane. The iron-sulfur subunit is highly conserved and contains three cysteine-rich clusters which may comprise the iron-sulfur centers of the enzyme. Sporadic and familial mutations in SDHB gene result in development of paragangliomas (PGL4), pheochromocytoma (PCC) or paraganglioma and gastric stromal sarcoma (PGGSS) suggesting a link between mitochondrial dysfunction and tumorigenesis. (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human SDHB antibody detects a band of 32 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SDHB detects a band of approximately 32 kDa in HepG2 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length human recombinant protein of human SDHB produced in E. Coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005749 mitochondrial respiratory chain complex II
- GO:0006099 tricarboxylic acid cycle
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0008177 succinate dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) activity
- GO:0048039 ubiquinone binding
- GO:0051537 2 iron, 2 sulfur cluster binding
- GO:0051538 3 iron, 4 sulfur cluster binding
- GO:0051539 4 iron, 4 sulfur cluster binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Sdhb antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra