SATB1 antibody | OTI13D6
Mouse anti SATB1
SATB1 antibody recognizes the DNA-binding protein SATB1, also known as special AT-rich sequence binding protein 1 (binds to nuclear matrix/scaffold-associating DNA) or special AT-rich sequence-binding protein 1.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The SATB1 gene encodes a matrix protein which binds nuclear matrix and scaffold-associating DNAs through a unique nuclear architecture. The protein recruits chromatin-remodeling factors in order to regulate chromatin structure and gene expression. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for SATB1 (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2010).
Mouse anti Human SATB1 antibody detects a band of 100 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SATB1 detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full-length protein expressed in 293T cell transfected with human SATB1 expression vector
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q01826 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SATB1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0016363 nuclear matrix
- GO:0016605 PML body
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SATB1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.