SAMHD1 antibody | OTI1F6
SAMHD1 may play a role in regulation of the innate immune response. The encoded protein is upregulated in response to viral infection and may be involved in mediation of tumor necrosis factor-alpha proinflammatory responses. Mutations in the SAMHD1 gene have been associated with Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2010).
Mouse anti Human SAMHD1 antibody detects a band of 72 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SAMHD1 detects a band of approximately 72 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human SAMHD1 (NP_056289) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0016787 hydrolase activity
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045088 regulation of innate immune response
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SAMHD1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra