SAMHD1 antibody | OTI1F6
Mouse anti SAMHD1
SAMHD1 antibody recognizes the deoxynucleoside triphosphate triphosphohydrolase SAMHD1, also known as SAM domain and HD domain-containing protein 1, dNTPase, dendritic cell-derived IFN gamma-induced protein or monocyte protein 5.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
SAMHD1 may play a role in regulation of the innate immune response. The encoded protein is upregulated in response to viral infection and may be involved in mediation of tumor necrosis factor-alpha proinflammatory responses. Mutations in the SAMHD1 gene have been associated with Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2010).
Mouse anti Human SAMHD1 antibody detects a band of 72 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SAMHD1 detects a band of approximately 72 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human SAMHD1 (NP_056289) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9Y3Z3 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SAMHD1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0016787 hydrolase activity
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045088 regulation of innate immune response
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SAMHD1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.