S100A9 antibody | OTI10D5
Mouse anti S100A9
S100A9 antibody recognizes the protein S100A9, also known as MRP-14, S100 calcium-binding protein A9 (calgranulin B), calgranulin B, calprotectin L1H subunit, leukocyte L1 complex heavy chain or migration inhibitory factor-related protein 14.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by the S100A9 gene is a member of the S100 family of proteins containing 2 EF-hand calcium-binding motifs. S100 proteins are localized in the cytoplasm and/or nucleus of a wide range of cells, and involved in the regulation of a number of cellular processes such as cell cycle progression and differentiation. S100 genes include at least 13 members which are located as a cluster on chromosome 1q21. This protein may function in the inhibition of casein kinase and altered expression of this protein is associated with the disease cystic fibrosis (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human S100A9 antibody detects a band of 13 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti S100A9 detects a band of approximately 13 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human S100A9 (NP_002956) produced in SF9 cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P06702 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- S100A9 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of S100A9 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.