S100A9 antibody | 4G9
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human S100A9 antibody, clone 4G9 recognizes human protein S100-A9, also known as calgranulin-B, calprotectin L1H subunit, Leukocyte L1 complex heavy chain, migration inhibitory factor-related protein 14 or S100 calcium-binding protein A9. S100A9 is a 113 amino acid, ~14 kDa calcium and zinc binding protein playing a key role in inflammatory and immune responses.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-114 of human S100A9 with 26 kDa GST tag.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up