RUVBL2 antibody | OTI1A6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RUVBL2 detects a band of approximately 48 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to amino acids 113-370 of human RUVBL2 (NP_006657) produced in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004003 ATP-dependent DNA helicase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0006310 DNA recombination
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0016363 nuclear matrix
- GO:0035267 NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex
- GO:0040008 regulation of growth
- GO:0043967 histone H4 acetylation
- GO:0043968 histone H2A acetylation
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0071339 MLL1 complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up