RRM2 antibody | 1E1
Mouse anti Human RRM2 antibody, clone 1E1 has been used for the detection of RRM2 in human bladder cancer cell lines by western blotting (Kerr et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 111 of human RRM2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0000083 regulation of transcription involved in G1/S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004748 ribonucleoside-diphosphate reductase activity
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0009186 deoxyribonucleoside diphosphate metabolic process
- GO:0009263 deoxyribonucleotide biosynthetic process
- GO:0015949 nucleobase, nucleoside and nucleotide interconversion
- GO:0046914 transition metal ion binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of RRM2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for RRM2 antibody
Tang, L. Y. et al. (2007) Quantitative phosphoproteome profiling of Wnt3a-mediated signaling network: indicating the involvement of ribonucleoside-diphosphate reductase M2 subunit phosphorylation at residue serine 20 in canonical Wnt signal transduction.
Mol Cell Proteomics. 6: 1952-67.
Kerr, M. et al. (2014) Deoxycytidine kinase expression underpins response to gemcitabine in bladder cancer.
Clin Cancer Res. 20 (21): 5435-45.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra