Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RPA1 detects a band of approximately 68 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human RPA1 expressed in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000075 cell cycle checkpoint
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000216 M/G1 transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000718 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA damage removal
- GO:0000722 telomere maintenance via recombination
- GO:0000730 DNA recombinase assembly
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005662 DNA replication factor A complex
- GO:0006271 DNA strand elongation involved in DNA replication
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006297 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA gap filling
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0016605 PML body
- GO:0032201 telomere maintenance via semi-conservative replication
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up