ROCK1 antibody | AB01/1F3
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti ROCK1 antibody detects a band of approximately 185 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human ROCK1 (aa 629-829)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0000910 cytokinesis
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005814 centriole
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0007266 Rho protein signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0022614 membrane to membrane docking
- GO:0050901 leukocyte tethering or rolling
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up