Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti RIPK1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RIPK1 detects a band of approximately 78 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E.coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-671 of human RIPK1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005123 death receptor binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0007257 activation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0031264 death-inducing signaling complex
- GO:0033209 tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0034612 response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045768 positive regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0060555 induction of necroptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0070513 death domain binding
- GO:0070926 regulation of ATP:ADP antiporter activity
- GO:0080010 regulation of oxygen and reactive oxygen species metabolic process
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up