Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RIPK1 detects a band of approximately 78 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E.coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-671 of human RIPK1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005123 death receptor binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0007257 activation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0031264 death-inducing signaling complex
- GO:0033209 tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0034612 response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045768 positive regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0060555 induction of necroptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0070513 death domain binding
- GO:0070926 regulation of ATP:ADP antiporter activity
- GO:0080010 regulation of oxygen and reactive oxygen species metabolic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up