RIPK1 transduces inflammatory and cell-death signals (programmed necrosis) following death receptors ligation, activation of pathogen recognition receptors (PRRs), and DNA damage. Mouse anti Human RIPK1 antibody detects a bands of 78 and 38 kDa. The full length protein is approximately 78 kDa. The 38 kDa band is believed to be a fragment of the RIPK1 protein. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RIPK1 detects a bands of approximately 78 and 38 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E.coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-671 of human RIPK1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q13546 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RIPK1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005123 death receptor binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0007257 activation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0031264 death-inducing signaling complex
- GO:0033209 tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0034612 response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045768 positive regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0060555 induction of necroptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0070513 death domain binding
- GO:0070926 regulation of ATP:ADP antiporter activity
- GO:0080010 regulation of oxygen and reactive oxygen species metabolic process
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RIPK1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.