RIP3 antibody | 1D9
Mouse anti RIP3
Mouse anti-human RIPK3 antibody recognizes receptor-interacting serine/threonine-protein kinase 3. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The product of the RIPK3 gene is a member of the receptor-interacting protein (RIP) family of serine/threonine protein kinases, and contains a C-terminal domain unique from other RIP family members. The RIP3 protein is predominantly localized to the cytoplasm, and can undergo nucleo-cytoplasmic shuttling dependent on novel nuclear localization and export signals. It is a component of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-I signaling complex, and can induce apoptosis and weakly activate the NF-kappaB transcription factor (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RIP3 antibody detects a band of 57 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RIP3 detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 233-518 of human RIP3 (NP_006862) produced in E.coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9Y572 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RIPK3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RIP3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.