RIG-I antibody | OTI6C1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti RIG-I
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human RIG-I antibody recognizes RIG-I, also known as DEAD box protein 58, DEAD/H (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp/His) box polypeptide or retinoic acid-inducible gene 1 protein.
DEAD box proteins, characterized by the conserved motif Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp (DEAD), are putative RNA helicases which are implicated in a number of cellular processes involving RNA binding and alteration of RNA secondary structure. DDX58 encodes a protein containing RNA helicase-DEAD box protein motifs and two caspase recruitment domains (CARD). It is involved in viral double-stranded (ds) RNA recognition and the regulation of immune response. (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RIG-I antibody detects a band of 114 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RIG-I detects a band of approximately 114 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant protein of human RIG-I produced in HEK293T cell
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002230 positive regulation of defense response to virus by host
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0008026 ATP-dependent helicase activity
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0032480 negative regulation of type I interferon production
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032727 positive regulation of interferon-alpha production
- GO:0032728 positive regulation of interferon-beta production
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up