RHOC antibody | OTI3A5
Mouse anti RHOC
Mouse anti human RhoC antibody recognizes the Rho-related GTP-binding protein RhoC, also known as RAS-related homolog 9, ras homolog gene family, member C, rho cDNA clone 9, or small GTP binding protein RhoC. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
RHOC encodes a member of the Rho family of small GTPases, which cycle between inactive GDP-bound and active GTP-bound states and function as molecular switches in signal transduction cascades. Rho proteins promote reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton and regulate cell shape, attachment, and motility. The protein encoded by the RHOC gene is prenylated at its C-terminus, and localizes to the cytoplasm and plasma membrane. It is thought to be important in cell locomotion. Overexpression of RHOC is associated with tumor cell proliferation and metastasis. Multiple alternatively spliced variants, encoding the same protein, have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RHOC antibody detects a band of 21 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RHOC detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide (VFEMATRAGLQVRKNKRRRG) corresponding to the C-terminal of human RHOC
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P08134 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RHOC Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RHOC antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.