RHOC antibody | OTI3A5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RHOC detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide (VFEMATRAGLQVRKNKRRRG) corresponding to the C-terminal of human RHOC
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up