RHOA antibody | 21E2-C5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti RhoA antibody recognizes transforming protein RhoA, also known as ARH12.
RhoA is a ubiquitously-expressed small GTPase with important roles in cytoskeletal rearrangement, regulation of cell morphology and movement, and transcription. Like other GTPases, it cycles between an inactive GDP-bound state and an active GTP-bound state through exchange of GDP for GTP (Choi et al. 2020). Like many other GTPases, RhoA has been found to play roles in almost all stages of tumor progression including proliferation, migration, invasion and metastasis. Its activation has been shown to contribute to oncogenic transformation of a range of cell types (Dopeso et al. 2018).
Mouse anti RhoA antibody recognizes epitope sequence corresponding to amino acids 171 to 177 of RhoA.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RHOA detects a band of approximately 20 kDa
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to RhoA amino acids 159 to 190
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0007266 Rho protein signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0017022 myosin binding
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0042346 positive regulation of NF-kappaB import into nucleus
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045666 positive regulation of neuron differentiation
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050771 negative regulation of axonogenesis
- GO:0050772 positive regulation of axonogenesis
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0051496 positive regulation of stress fiber assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up