Retinoblastoma Gene Protein antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Retinoblastoma Gene Protein
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Retinoblastoma Gene Protein
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti retinoblastoma gene protein antibody detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Partial recombinant of human retinoblastoma gene protein
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000083 regulation of transcription involved in G1/S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000279 M phase
- GO:0000785 chromatin
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0006338 chromatin remodeling
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0016514 SWI/SNF complex
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0016605 PML body
- GO:0019900 kinase binding
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0030521 androgen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031575 mitotic cell cycle G1/S transition checkpoint
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0035189 Rb-E2F complex
- GO:0043433 negative regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0043550 regulation of lipid kinase activity
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045445 myoblast differentiation
- GO:0045749 negative regulation of S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0050681 androgen receptor binding
- GO:0051219 phosphoprotein binding
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up