RAP1A/B antibody | AB01/2C6.10.4
RAP1B gene encodes a member of the RAS-like small GTP-binding protein superfamily. Members of this family regulate multiple cellular processes including cell adhesion and growth and differentiation. This protein localizes to cellular membranes and has been shown to regulate integrin-mediated cell signaling. This protein also plays a role in regulating outside-in signaling in platelets. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Pseudogenes of RAP1B are found on chromosomes 3, 5, 6 and 9 (provided by RefSeq, Oct 2011).
Mouse anti Human RAP1A/B antibody detects a band of 21 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAP1A/B detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant human RAP1A/B (amino acids 1 - 184)
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0019003 GDP binding
- GO:0000186 activation of MAPKK activity
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RAP1A/B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra