RALBP1 antibody | OTI11B2
RALBP1 plays a role in receptor-mediated endocytosis and is a downstream effector of the small GTP-binding protein RAL (see RALA; MIM 179550). Small G proteins, such as RAL, have GDP-bound inactive and GTP-bound active forms, which shift from the inactive to the active state through the action of RALGDS (MIM 601619), which in turn is activated by RAS (see HRAS; MIM 190020, summary by Feig, 2003, PubMed 12888294, OMIM, Nov 2010).
Mouse anti Human RALBP1 antibody detects a band of 95 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RALBP1 detects a band of approximately 95 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human RALBP1 (NP_006779) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0017160 Ral GTPase binding
- GO:0030675 Rac GTPase activator activity
- GO:0043089 positive regulation of Cdc42 GTPase activity
- GO:0043492 ATPase activity, coupled to movement of substances
- GO:0048365 Rac GTPase binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RALBP1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|