RALB antibody | OTI2C4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RALB detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human RALB (NP_002872) produced in HEK293T cells
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0000910 cytokinesis
- GO:0001928 regulation of exocyst assembly
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0060178 regulation of exocyst localization
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up