RALB antibody | OTI2C4
Mouse anti RALB
RALB antibody recognizes ras-related protein Ral-B, also known as RAS-like protein B, ras related GTP binding protein B or v-ral simian leukemia viral oncogene homolog B. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the RALB gene, this protein is a GTP-binding protein that belongs to the small GTPase superfamily and Ras family of proteins. GTP-binding proteins mediate the transmembrane signaling initiated by the occupancy of certain cell surface receptors (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RALB antibody detects a band of 23 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RALB detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human RALB (NP_002872) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P11234 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RALB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0000910 cytokinesis
- GO:0001928 regulation of exocyst assembly
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0060178 regulation of exocyst localization
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RALB antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.