RAGE antibody | B02-4G7
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human RAGE
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human RAGE antibody, clone B02-4G7, recognizes Receptor for Advanced Glycosylation End products (RAGE), also known as advanced glycosylation end product-specific receptor.
RAGE is a multi-ligand receptor belonging to the immunoglobulin receptor subfamily. It has many endogenous and exogenous ligands and upon binding of a ligand, RAGE can stimulate various signaling pathways including NF-κB, AP-1, CREB and STAT3. Triggering these pathways can then induce cytokine/chemokine transcription (Sorci et al. 2013). This can be used to regulate the innate immune response, inflammation resolution, tissue homeostasis and tissue repair following injury (Plotkin et al. 2019).
The purified Mouse anti Human RAGE antibody, clone B02-4G7 (MCA62676GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human RAGE antibody, clone A09-5H8 (MCA6277B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length RAGE (Ala23-Pro404)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0031175 neuron projection development
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048155 S100 alpha binding
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up