Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti RAD50
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human RAD50 antibody recognizes the DNA repair protein RAD50.
The protein encoded by RAD50 is highly similar to S. cerevisiae Rad50, a protein involved in DNA double-strand break repair. This protein forms a complex with MRE11 and NBS1. The protein complex binds to DNA and displays numerous enzymatic activities that are required for nonhomologous joining of DNA ends. This protein, cooperating with its partners, is important for DNA double-strand break repair, cell cycle checkpoint activation, telomere maintenance, and meiotic recombination. Knockout of the mouse homolog suggest RAD50 is essential for cell growth and viability. Mutations in RAD50 are the cause of Nijmegen breakage syndrome-like disorder (NBSLD).
Mouse anti Human RAD50 antibody detects a band of 163 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAD50 detects a band of approximately 163 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli-derived recombinant human RAD50
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000019 regulation of mitotic recombination
- GO:0000724 double-strand break repair via homologous recombination
- GO:0000784 nuclear chromosome, telomeric region
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0004518 nuclease activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0007004 telomere maintenance via telomerase
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007131 reciprocal meiotic recombination
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030870 Mre11 complex
- GO:0031954 positive regulation of protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0032508 DNA duplex unwinding
- GO:0033674 positive regulation of kinase activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up