RAD50 antibody | AB01/1A7
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human RAD50 antibody recognizes the DNA repair protein RAD50.
The protein encoded by RAD50 is similar to Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Rad50, a protein involved in DNA double-strand break repair. RAD50 forms a complex with MRE11 and NBS1. The protein complex binds to DNA and displays numerous enzymatic activities required for non-homologous joining of DNA ends. This protein, cooperating with its partners, is important for DNA double-strand break repair, cell cycle checkpoint activation, telomere maintenance, and meiotic recombination. Knockout of the mouse homolog suggest RAD50 is essential for cell growth and viability. Mutations in RAD50 are the cause of Nijmegen breakage syndrome-like disorder (NBSLD).
Mouse anti Human RAD50 antibody detects a band of 155 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti RAD50 antibody detects a band of approximately 155 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human RAD50 (aa 518-881)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000019 regulation of mitotic recombination
- GO:0000724 double-strand break repair via homologous recombination
- GO:0000784 nuclear chromosome, telomeric region
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0004518 nuclease activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0007004 telomere maintenance via telomerase
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007131 reciprocal meiotic recombination
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030870 Mre11 complex
- GO:0031954 positive regulation of protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0032508 DNA duplex unwinding
- GO:0033674 positive regulation of kinase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up