Qki antibody | CD01/1C3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Qki
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti QKI antibody recognizes protein quaking, also known as Hqk and Hqk1.
The mRNA-binding protein QKI regulates mRNA stability, nuclear retention, RNA transportation and translational modulation, by binding to the QKI response element (QRE) of target mRNAs. Many cancer-related genes including Ras, Jun, and p53 contain QREs (Lu et al. 2014). QKI functions as a tumor suppressor in glioma and other malignancies, and is a major regulator of stemness of neural stem cells (Shingu et al. 2017).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti QKI detects a band of approximately 41 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-341 of human QKI
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up