Pyruvate Kinase PKLR antibody | OTI1F3
Mouse anti Pyruvate Kinase PKLR
Pyruvate kinase PKLR antibody recognizes pyruvate kinase PKLR, also known as R-type/L-type pyruvate kinase, pyruvate kinase 1, pyruvate kinase isozyme R/L, or red cell/liver pyruvate kinase. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by PKLR gene, pyruvate kinase PKLR catalyzes the transphosphorylation of phohsphoenolpyruvate into pyruvate and ATP, which is the rate-limiting step of glycolysis. Defects in this enzyme, due to gene mutations or genetic variations, are the common cause of chronic hereditary nonspherocytic hemolytic anemia (CNSHA or HNSHA). Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for PKLR (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human pyruvate kinase PKLR antibody detects a band of 62 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti pyruvate kinase PKLR detects a band of approximately 62 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human pyruvate kinase PKLR (NP_000289) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P30613 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PKLR Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004743 pyruvate kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0030955 potassium ion binding
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0031325 positive regulation of cellular metabolic process
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Pyruvate Kinase PKLR antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.