PTK7 antibody | 4C6
Filter by Application:IF WB Reset
Mouse anti Human PTK7:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human PTK7 antibody, clone 4C6 recognizes human Inactive tyrosine-protein kinase 7, also known as PTK7, Colon carcinoma kinase 4, Protein-tyrosine kinase 7, Pseudo tyrosine kinase receptor 7 or Tyrosine-protein kinase-like 7. PTK7 is a 1040 amino acid tyrosine kinase involved in the Wnt signaling pathway. PTK7 is a single pass type I transmembrane glycoprotein.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 36-146 of human PTK7.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up