PTK7 antibody | 4C6
Mouse anti Human PTK7 antibody, clone 4C6 recognizes human Inactive tyrosine-protein kinase 7, also known as PTK7, Colon carcinoma kinase 4, Protein-tyrosine kinase 7, Pseudo tyrosine kinase receptor 7 or Tyrosine-protein kinase-like 7. PTK7 is a 1040 amino acid tyrosine kinase involved in the Wnt signaling pathway. PTK7 is a single pass type I transmembrane glycoprotein.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 36-146 of human PTK7.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q13308 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PTK7 Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of PTK7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)