Protein Kinase C Delta antibody
Mouse anti Protein Kinase C Delta
Mouse anti human protein kinase C delta antibody recognizes tyrosine protein kinase PRKCD, also known as NPKC-delta or protein kinase C delta VIII. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Protein kinase C (PKC) is a family of serine- and threonine-specific protein kinases that can be activated by calcium and the second messenger diacylglycerol. PKC family members phosphorylate a wide variety of protein targets and are known to be involved in diverse cellular signaling pathways. PKC family members also serve as major receptors for phorbol esters, a class of tumor promoters. Each member of the PKC family has a specific expression profile and is believed to play distinct roles in cells. The protein encoded by PRKCD is one of the PKC family members. Studies both in human and mice demonstrate that this kinase is involved in B cell signaling and in the regulation of growth, apoptosis, and differentiation of a variety of cell types. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein have been observed (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human protein kinase C delta antibody detects a band of 78 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti protein kinase C delta detects a band of approximately 78 kDa in A431 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E.coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 549-676 of human protein kinase C delta
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q05655 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PRKCD Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004699 calcium-independent protein kinase C activity
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008047 enzyme activator activity
- GO:0010469 regulation of receptor activity
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0050821 protein stabilization
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0032091 negative regulation of protein binding
- GO:0043560 insulin receptor substrate binding
- GO:0046627 negative regulation of insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050732 negative regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0090398 cellular senescence
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Protein Kinase C Delta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.