Protein Kinase C Delta antibody | E-J01/1C2
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti protein kinase C delta detects a band of approximately 78 kDa in A431 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E.coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 549-676 of human protein kinase C delta
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004699 calcium-independent protein kinase C activity
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008047 enzyme activator activity
- GO:0010469 regulation of receptor activity
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0050821 protein stabilization
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0032091 negative regulation of protein binding
- GO:0043560 insulin receptor substrate binding
- GO:0046627 negative regulation of insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050732 negative regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0090398 cellular senescence
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up