Protein Gene Product 9.5 antibody
Mouse anti Protein Gene Product 9.5
Protein gene product 9.5 antibody recognizes ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1, also known as UCH-L1, Neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5 PGP 9.5 or PGP9.5 Ubiquitin thioesterase L1. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human protein gene product 9.5 antibody stains neuronal cell bodies and axons in the CNS and periphery, small nerve fibres in peripheral tissues, neuroendocrine cells in the pituitary, thyroid, pancreas and tumours of the DNES.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti protein gene product 9.5 antibody detects a band of approximately 25 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native PGP9.5 from brain
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P09936 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- UCHL1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004221 ubiquitin thiolesterase activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0008242 omega peptidase activity
- GO:0016579 protein deubiquitination
- GO:0016874 ligase activity
- GO:0031694 alpha-2A adrenergic receptor binding
- GO:0043130 ubiquitin binding
- GO:0043407 negative regulation of MAP kinase activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Protein Gene Product 9.5 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.
Online Payment Methods:
- Invoice / Purchase Order
- Credit Card (Maestro, VISA,MasterCard & VISA Electron)
New Mitochondrial Dynamics Poster
Learn about the mitochondrial fusion-division cycle and how aberrant regulation results in diseaseDownload or order your free poster