Protein Gene Product 9.5 antibody | 31A3
Mouse anti Human protein gene product 9.5 antibody stains neuronal cell bodies and axons in the CNS and periphery, small nerve fibres in peripheral tissues, neuroendocrine cells in the pituitary, thyroid, pancreas and tumours of the DNES.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti protein gene product 9.5 antibody detects a band of approximately 25 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native PGP9.5 from brain
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004221 ubiquitin thiolesterase activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0008242 omega peptidase activity
- GO:0016579 protein deubiquitination
- GO:0016874 ligase activity
- GO:0031694 alpha-2A adrenergic receptor binding
- GO:0043130 ubiquitin binding
- GO:0043407 negative regulation of MAP kinase activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Protein Gene Product 9.5 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
New Mitochondrial Dynamics Poster
Learn about the mitochondrial fusion-division cycle and how aberrant regulation results in diseaseDownload or order your free poster