Prosc antibody | OTI3A6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human PROSC antibody recognizes PROSC also known as proline synthase co-transcribed bacterial homolog protein. PROSC is a ubiquitoously expressed 275 amino acid cytoplasmic protein highly conserved between divergent species (Ikegawa 1999).
Mouse anti Human PROSC antibody detects a band of 30 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PROSC detects a band of approximately 30 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant protein of human PROSC produced in E. Coli.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up