PROFILIN-1 antibody | OTI1D5
Profilin-1 is a member of the profilin family of small actin-binding proteins and plays an important role in actin dynamics by regulating actin polymerization in response to extracellular signals. Deletion of the PFN1 gene is associated with Miller-Dieker syndrome, and the encoded protein may also play a role in Huntington disease. Multiple pseudogenes of PFN1 are located on chromosome 1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2012).
Mouse anti Human profilin-1 antibody detects a band of 15 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Profilin-1 detects a band of approximately 15 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human profilin-1 (NP_005013) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P07737 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PFN1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0070064 proline-rich region binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PROFILIN-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.