Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti PRAS40
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human PRAS40 antibody recognizes PRAS40, also known as 40 kDa proline-rich AKT substrate.
AKT1S1 is a proline-rich substrate of AKT (MIM 164730) that binds 14-3-3 protein (see YWHAH, MIM 113508) when phosphorylated (Kovacina et al. 2003).
Mouse anti Human PRAS40 antibody detects a band of 40 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PRAS40 detects a band of approximately 40 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified His-tagged fragment of the PRAS40 protein
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0032007 negative regulation of TOR signaling cascade
- GO:0043526 neuroprotection
- GO:0044445 cytosolic part
- GO:0045792 negative regulation of cell size
- GO:0045884 regulation of survival gene product expression
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up