PPP2CB antibody | AB02/4B4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti PPP2CB antibody recognizes serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2A catalytic subunit beta isoform, also known as PP2A-beta.
PPP2CB is a major serine/threonine phosphatase with regulatory roles in numerous cellular pathways (Eydmann and Knowles 1997). During mammalian oocyte development, PPP2CB upregulation is involved with the meiotic arrest phenotype and female infertility (Su et al. 2012). PPP2CB has been identified as a potential gene involved with pathogenesis of Parkinson's disease when mutated (Guo et al. 2018). PPP2CB is also a tumor suppressor, and targeting of PPP2CB via miRNA-1246 has been found to initiate pro-inflammatory responses in mesenchymal stem/stromal cells (Bott et al. 2017).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti PPP2CB antibody detects a band of approximately 34 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-309 of human PPP2CB
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up