PPM1A antibody | 7F12
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti PPM1A
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PPM1A detects a band of approximately 42 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human PPM1A, amino acids 202-382, expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004722 protein serine/threonine phosphatase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0016055 Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008287 protein serine/threonine phosphatase complex
- GO:0030145 manganese ion binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030177 positive regulation of Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up