Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase 1 antibody
PARP-1 is a caretaker enzyme involved in DNA damage repair (Langelier et al. 2013). It plays roles in diabetes pathophysiology (Andreone et al. 2012) and tumor proliferation (
PARP-1 represents a promising target for new developments in therapeutic treatment of immune mediated diseases (
Mouse anti Human poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase 1 antibody recognizes PARP-1 as a single band of ~116 kDa in western blotting in multiple cell line lysates including myeloid, lymphoid, neuronal, adenocarcinoma, sarcoma and embryonic kidney.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase 1 antibody detects a band of approximately 116 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human PARP-1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003950 NAD+ ADP-ribosyltransferase activity
- GO:0005635 nuclear envelope
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006471 protein ADP-ribosylation
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0032869 cellular response to insulin stimulus
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|