Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase 1 antibody
Mouse anti Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase 1
Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase antibody recognizes Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase 1, also known as PARP-1, ADP-ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin-like 1, ARTD1, NAD(+) ADP-ribosyltransferase 1, ADPRT 1 or Poly(ADP-ribose) synthase 1. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
PARP-1 is a caretaker enzyme involved in DNA damage repair (Langelier et al. 2013). It plays roles in diabetes pathophysiology (Andreone et al. 2012) and tumor proliferation (
PARP-1 represents a promising target for new developments in therapeutic treatment of immune mediated diseases (
Mouse anti Human poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase 1 antibody recognizes PARP-1 as a single band of ~116 kDa in western blotting in multiple cell line lysates including myeloid, lymphoid, neuronal, adenocarcinoma, sarcoma and embryonic kidney.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase 1 antibody detects a band of approximately 116 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human PARP-1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P09874 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PARP1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003950 NAD+ ADP-ribosyltransferase activity
- GO:0005635 nuclear envelope
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006471 protein ADP-ribosylation
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0032869 cellular response to insulin stimulus
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.